Friday, 5 October 2012

Flower Power, Gypsy Style

One of my fav UK stores Rockett St George which I refer to often for inspiration and fantasize about my own home looking like this or maybe a room just for me to retreat too, full of colour and beautiful prints where I can design, listen to music and chill out with no noise etc.... I digress, Rockett St George, which by the way do ship to the US, have some very cute new products that I'm loving. I've been thinking about a Gypsy textile collection for a while now, and how inspirational are these......

       black_painted_dining_chairs                 painted_bird_chair_lemon

The Hand Painted Faisal Chair


Avril Chair - 1940's Restored Cocktail Chair

Avril Chair - 1940's Restored Cocktail Chair


Designers Guild Scented Candles - Amrapali - 50 Hours Burning Time 

               Designers Guild Scented Candles - Pavonia - 50 Hours Burning Time                      Designers Guild Scented Candles - Rugosa - 50 Hours Burning Time

Designer Guild Scented Candles


Floral Patchwork Arm Chair - 4

Floral Patchwork Arm Chair

Joie de Vivre - Miho DIY Stool/Table

Joie de Vivrs Stool/Table

Pretty Floral Velvet Wing Back Chair & Foot Stool

Pretty Floral Velvet Wing Back Chair


Bit of a mixture but 

Blinking Gorgeous!



No comments:

Post a Comment